Dynamic Wrestling Alliance LLC

Wrestling the way it used to be, the way it ought to be, and the way fans want it to be.

Dynamic Discussions

Forum Home > General Wrestling > MOVED: What's with the Colonel?

Smart Mark
Administrator

I just came from the website of former DWA manager Colonel Jonathan James. I have been reading a lot of hate from his facebook as he has bashed the article I wrote on his leaving. I thought I was very fair to him and the blog from which he made his announcement. What gives?

--

May 12, 2011 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

#1 DWA Fan
Site Owner

I moved your thread to General Wrestling because the Colonel is no longer in the DWA.

As far as what's wrong with him, maybe he's regreating his decision to leave the DWA. I read and aproved your article as being very well writen and not taking any cheep shots. It even sites his blog as the source and gives a link so all can read it for themselves.

Let him cry. If that's how he acts, it's better that he's gone.

May 12, 2011 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Smart Mark
Administrator

I even tried posting on his site explaining that I was not trying to bad mouth him but he's such an asshole. The REAL mistake I made was using the word "class" when referring to him.

--

May 14, 2011 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

#1 DWA Fan
Site Owner

Forget about him. he's old news. He can bitch all he wants. He's just pissed because he screwed himself out of a huge DWA contract. It's his own fault.

May 15, 2011 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.